Thursday, January 26, 2012

So,, Where is the concert?!?!

Helloooo everybody!

This is my last post,, for this month! i am on vacations!!
but i wanted to show you some of the goooorgeous items that the Where is the Concert Hunt give to us

See ya`ll in a few weeks!!! (dont) miss me! lol




Enjoy!

<3 Gigi






Link to start the Hunt:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Good%20Day%20Sunshine/124/39/21

Hair: :: PM :: Ser Hair Attachment -BASICS-
Outfit: (boots included) *Mayden Couture* - Ewa complete outfit(Where Is The Concert?)
Skirt: (the outfit comes with black leggins) *BOOM* Verie Mini Skirt doll pink
Jewels: :: PM :: Cubics II Set - 11k Members Gift

and some people asking me where are from my skin & shape...
Skin: MOJO//LOVELY 2//- PEACH
Shape: Image Studio - Zara Shape (modified by me)



1 comment: