Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cheeta Girl ? ......

!! P I N K lipGloss 50L Sale!!! All the store Hairs included, untill this Friday!!!
Addiction Jewelry New!!
Bliensen + MaiTai - Tropfen - Gatcha Gatcha!!
 Hunt Valentine's Day in Chandelle. Find the 10 red hearts!!!
*JeSyLiLO*:::HappyValentine::: Group Gift!!!




 What I'm Wearing?


ღ Skin : *JeSyLiLO*:::HappyValentine:::Gift (( I LOVE YOU )) (mesh box look on group history) Free!!
ღ Hair : !! P I N K lipGloss.hair - work out L$ 50 Untill This Friday New!!
ღ Hair Base : "LoQ Hairs" Hairbase - Black
ღ Eyes : Swallow's Mesh Eyes Free!!
ღ Earrings : Bliensen + MaiTai - Tropfen - Gatcha Gatcha Black New!!
ღ Necklace : Addiction Lace Heart Dual Necklace Set New!!
ღ Jacket : !! P I N K lipGloss. cheeta jacket New!!
ღ Nails :  #04 - Hunt Valentine's Day in Chandelle Free!!
ღ Shirt : #05 - Hunt Valentine's Day in Chandelle~ Free!!
ღ Skirt : #03 - Hunt Valentine's Day in Chandelle~ Free!!
ღ Leggins : !! P I N K lipGloss. feb. GIFT!! Free!!
ღ Shoes : !! P I N K lipGloss.animal print flats New!!
ღ Poses : Juxtapose - Sweet Emotion Poses New!!

ღ Landmarks : 

    * JeSyLiLO - Main Store
    * P I N K lipGloss. { main store }
    * LoQ MAINSTORE
    * Swallow's
    * Bliensen + MaiTai @ The Black Market by FTLO Bliensen + MaiTai Mainstore
    * ADDICTION JEWELRY
    * CHANDELLLE - MainStore
    * ::~Juxtapose~:: Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment