Sunday, April 8, 2012

DressMePurple EASTER HUNT

from April 6th through April 15th




from April 6th through April 15th.

They are only hidden at the FIRST/MAIN FLOOR of the Main Store (8 eggs) and in the BOHO HOUSE (2 eggs), across the garden. (NOT on the second floor).

All items are free and you do not need to be in the PurpleMoon group to participate. Winks*

Shirt: :: PM :: Marga Tunic in Dark Purple , PM Creations L$0
:: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #8

Pants: :: PM :: Jungle Leggings in Purple , PM Creations L$0
:: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #6

Bag: :: PM :: Monogram Bag I Purple , PM Creations L$0 MESH*
:: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #6

Nails: :: PM :: Metallic Violet Nails Bright, PM Creations L$0
:: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #1

Shoes:Shoes: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps Gold , Maitreya L$0 SubscribeGift







Dress::: PM :: Julia Balloon Dress in Purple [MESH] , PM Creations L$0 MESH*
:: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #10

Nails: :: PM :: Metallic Violet Nails , PM Creations L$0
:: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #1

Shoes:Shoes: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps Fuchsia , Maitreya L$0 SubscribeGift


Hairs: AD - dive Onyx , Analog Dog L$275

No comments:

Post a Comment