Monday, June 10, 2013

Blondes have more fun...


… or so I’ve heard, and in the spirit of that I’m going blonde for this post and looky there, I’ve had a blast taking the pictures at the beautiful Black Kite Sim.
Usually I take most of my pictures at my home at Neva River, but sometimes even I need to leave the epicness of my home and go explore, can’t have people accusing me of living under a rock and not knowing what else is out there *smirks*



Body
Skin: Belleza – Ava
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Basic – Light Brown
Hair: tram  C409 hair / gray&beige
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! Mesh Lashes
Hands: Slink Nails by Flair Set 13 for Slink Avatar Enhancement
Outfit
Top: The Secret Store – Sleeveless Top ( part of Popsicle Dress)
Pants: Ricielli Mesh – Summer Minishorts //whitebirds
Shoes: KAO : ankle-strap shoes / black
Accessoires
*COCO*_FurTippet&Pearls_Pink
*BOOM* Bold wrist cuffs Titanium ( set comes with ankle cuffs)

Cheers, JC Davi Click for LM's and more

No comments:

Post a Comment