Saturday, June 15, 2013

Excuse my French Hunt Preview Topazia


This stunning dress is Topazia’s contribution for the Excuse my French Hunt and I am loving it.
The beautiful paris print on the dress is simply beautiful and elegant. A dress you can wear long after the hunt is over, I know I will.
Thank you to Nathalia Topaz, designer and owner of Topazia for creating it ♥
Like all the other items for this hunt, this dress will be available tomorrow @  :::TOPAZIA:::

Body
Skin: Belleza – Ava
Eyes: .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Candy -  variety
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! Mesh Lashes
Hands: Slink. Nails by nine inch nails – FINGER-HUD plain reds for Avatar Enhancement Hands by Slink
Outfit
TOPAZIA- dessine moi paris dress (mesh) esclusiv color for EMFH
Shoes: REDGRAVE – Helena

Cheers, JC Davi http://slfashionbuzz.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment