Saturday, June 15, 2013

ToXiC HiGh and Baubles!



I love not just dots on everything but stripes as well so the new Mesh 80′s Flare Stripy Jeans by ToXiC HiGh are just perfect for me, I love purple and blue tones so, if you see me in world, don’t be surprised, if I am wearing these pants.
To keep the color flowing I added the beautiful rainbow earrings by Baubles! The bracelet kind of disappeared underneath my sleeve though lol but no worries you’ll get a complete set.
Body
Skin: Belleza – Ava
Eyes: .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue
Hair: [e] Away – Essentials Collection
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! Mesh Lashes
Hands: Slink
Outfit
Jacket: [NSD] Gallagher Parka blue
Shirt: fri. – Longsleeve Scoop.Tee (Navy)
Pants: ToXiC HiGh– 80′s Flare Stripy Jeans
Shoes: :::insanya::: Dunkers
Accessoires
Earrings: Baubles! by Phe LoopyRainbow! ( set contains matching bracelet )
Poses
*[Starry Heaven]* Mayumi Poses set of 5 total

Cheers, JC Davi http://slfashionbuzz.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment