Monday, June 10, 2013


I was slurping a cup of joe on my porch when Dalriada Delwood the lovely and talented designer of FireBird Designs sent me this beautiful spring outfit, so I put my coffee aside and took some pictures on my porch, why move when you have the best view in SL anyways :-)
The cute outfit comes with a beautiful sheer blouse, a bra to cover up the twins of course, form fitting denim shorts with the matching floral print for the blouse and a loop belt, giving it just the right accent. The outfit reminds me a bit of the late 60′s, carefree, simple and beautiful.
Your limo to FireBird Designs




Body
Skin: Belleza – Ava
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Basic – Light Brown
Hair: [BURLEY]_Bajka
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! Mesh Lashes
Hands: Slink Nails by Flair Set 13 for Slink Avatar Enhancement
Outfit
FBD Sheer spring outfit
Shoes: [N] calf high moccasins – brown @ The Warehouse
Accessoires
Ring: [okkbye] Rad Rings – Floral: Old Curtains @ COLLABOR88

Cheers, JC Davi Click for all LM's and more

No comments:

Post a Comment