Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DRIFT away with me


Hello my lovely ladies, today I would like to introduce you to DRIFT, well most of you probably know the designs by DRIFT already.
My dress is the beautiful contribution for this round of Fusion ( The Dressing Room).
This maxi dress has one of the most elegant and beautiful floral prints on it I have seen in SL so far. It flows very nicely with your avatar while you walk, or your AO changes stand animations, I love it. Summer here I come ♥
TP TO FUSION
Body
Skin: Belleza – Ava
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Basic – Light Brown
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Candy -  variety
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! Mesh Lashes
Hands: Slink. Nails by nine inch nails – FINGER-HUD plain reds for Avatar Enhancement Hands by Slink
Outfit
Dress: DRIFT – Zoe Maxi [MESH] Bloom @ Fusion

Cheers, JC Davi http://slfashionbuzz.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment