Saturday, June 15, 2013

On the road with Tommy



I don’t know about you ladies, but I love shopping at discount events and later on, combine my finds with regular priced items I have. Kind of trying to justify my shopping habbit laughs.
This weeks best find for myself are these beautiful shoes by Retro, available at Stuff in Stock, you can pick from 5 different color/print options and they only cost you L$ 65!!
Teleport to STUFF IN STOCK
My little pet is named Tommy. He usually chills on my porch but every now and then I take him wiht me on the road. Heis animated, click the backpack and he will sit on your shoulder, and if you touch him, he will post a random message in local chat :-)

Body
Skin: Belleza – Ava
Eyes: .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue
Hair: [e] Changes – Essentials Collection
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! Mesh Lashes
Hands: Slink. Nails by *[Starry Heaven]* Gradient Heart Nails for Avatar Enhancement Hands by Slink
Outfit
Jacket:  [Belgravia] – Cascade CardigaN
Top: tulip. Lilly (English Garden)
Pants: Kyoot – Zipper Cords – Nutty
Shoes: Retro’ – Flower boots white @ Stuff in Stock
Accessoires
Backpack: * May’s Soul* Tommy the squirrel
Necklace: KOSH- YOUR SOUL TO KEEP NECKLACE
Belt: Nyte’N'Day – Ginger Belt – Tan
Poses
*[Starry Heaven]* Neneko Poses

Cheers, JC Davi http://slfashionbuzz.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment