Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Greek Goddess


The title for this post goes with my hair today: .:EMO-tions:. * SEMIRAMIS* It reminds me of a greek goddess somehow and it looks just stunning.
I love flexi hair a lot,  and I am wearing it as often as possible and EMO-tions offers a huge variety of flexy hair.
To finish the look I am wearing the exclusive Maxi dress by ILAYA, new at Stuff in Stock. I have to be honest, I am not big on summer in RL, but in SL it is fun, dressing up in all the new maxi dresses and other summer wear, plus no sweating in SL so yay.
Body
Skin: Belleza – Ava
Eyes: .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * SEMIRAMIS*
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! Mesh Lashes
Hands: Slink. Nails by nine inch nails – FINGER-HUD plain reds for Avatar Enhancement Hands by Slink
Outfit
Dress: ILAYA Maxi Dress Dot olive @ Stuff in Stock

Cheers, JC Davi http://slfashionbuzz.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment